Recent Cleaning Posts
Hot water extraction allows for a deeper, more effective cleaning.
Whether your spring cleaning has already gotten underway, or you've pushed it off another week, let our SERVPRO professionals help you. This is the perfect time to take advantage of our carpet and upholstery cleaning services.
Here at SERVPRO, we offer a variety of different options when it comes to carpet and upholstery cleaning:
Bonnet Cleaning: A less aggressive method used mainly for short piled carpets.
Hot Water Extraction: A deeper cleaning method suitable for all carpet and upholstery types. This method is best at removing the dirt deep down in the fibers of the material.
Deluxe Pre-condition and Rinse: Helps restore deeply soiled areas.
Showcase Premier Cleaning: Our most thorough cleaning method. Uses both hot water extraction and a rotary carpet cleaner.
Dry Cleaning: Perfect for when color-fastness is an issue.
Clean Homes Sell Faster: Why Sellers and Realtors Should Choose SERVPRO of Woodridge/Bolingbrook
SERVPRO of Woodridge/Bolingbrook can get your home ready to sell.
It is indeed a fact: clean, fresh smelling homes sell faster. Dirty ducts can circulate odors and contaminants like mold and dust throughout your home. Leaks from pipes, roofing, and other overlooked areas can cause water damage that goes unnoticed for periods of time. All of these can lower the value of a home and make it harder to sell.
Veteran realtors encourage clients to keep their homes in top condition for a few very important reasons:
- Increased market value
- Reduced list to sale conversion times
- Enhanced reputation for quality listings and quick sales
Here at SERVPRO of Woodridge/Bolingbrook, we know that the real estate market is hot right now. We also know that you want to sell fast so you can get your money quickly. No matter the size of the job, our SERVPRO Professionals are equipped to get your home in top condition so that it can sell quickly and you can make the maximum profit.
SERVPRO of Woodridge/Bolingbrook offers a variety of services to prepare homes for sale, including but not limited to:
- Carpet, upholstery, drapery, and blind cleaning
- Ceiling, wall, and hard floor cleaning
- Duct and HVAC cleaning
- Mold mitigation and remediation
Whether you are a homeowner looking to sell fast or a realtor seeking a reputation for quality listings, SERVPRO of Woodridge/Bolingbrook is here to help. For inquiries about services related to cleaning houses for sale call (630)-771-1720.
Top Five Reasons You Should Invest in Cleaning Services
As much as you may not want it to be true, the cleanliness of your home is a major reflection on you. Friends, family, and associates who come to your home will form opinions about what they find. It is embarrassing to have a dirty home, and it can also be a major source of frustration and stress for you. Although most everyone has learned the basics of cleaning, there are a variety of reasons to consider professional cleaning services.
Here is a list of the top five reasons to invest in cleaning services:
- You’ll feel an increased confidence in your home and likely invite guests over more frequently.
- Professionals use higher quality cleaning materials and are more thorough.
- If you’re not spending as much time cleaning your home, you’ll also experience improved productivity. You’ll likely feel more motivated and focused on other tasks that need to get done, as well.
- Hiring cleaning services is better for your health. Regular, detailed cleaning will decrease allergen buildup and reduce the likelihood of mold. Similarly, it will also lessen your work load and reduce the stress that you feel about an unclean home.
- Frequent cleanings will also increase the lifespan of the materials in your home, such as wood or tile floors, carpets, etc.
Not only is a clean home good for your character and rapport, but you will also experience less stress if your home is well cared for. There are so many other advantages of investing in cleaning services, but it’s definitely worth considering. Determine what is most important to you and how you want to spend your time. Cleaning your home is likely not at the top of that list. Live the life that will bring you the most happiness and spend your time on what you will enjoy, then shift responsibility for the less pleasant tasks to someone else.