About SERVPRO of Woodridge / Bolingbrook
William Todd & Jill D. Boyette
Owners of SERVPRO of Woodridge / Bolingbrook
SERVPRO of Woodridge/Bolingbrook understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Woodridge/Bolingbrook specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Woodridge/Bolingbrook can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Woodridge/Bolingbrook.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- IICRC Certified Firm
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- SRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- 2011 BBB Complaint Free Award
- the Clean Trust Certified
- American Red Cross
- Kiwanis Club of Bolingbrook
- Woodridge Chamber of Commerce
- Bolingbrook Chamber of Commerce