Recent Before & After Photos

Commercial Water Damage Lemont IL

This flooded commercial office building is the result of sprinkler heads that went off because of the heat in the building-this happened during normal busi... READ MORE

Fire Extinguisher Damage Bolingbrook IL

The pictures above show damage that resulted from someone from a nursing home spraying the fire extinguisher around the office area.  The customer was not ... READ MORE

Storm Damage in Romeoville, IL

This flooded basement is the result of sump pump failure due to storms that ripped through Romeoville, IL.  The family was out of town when the loss occurr... READ MORE

Storm Damage in Woodridge, IL

The damage in this before picture is the result of storms that came through the Woodridge, IL area this past May.  As you can see from the before picture m... READ MORE

Chemical Spill on Carpet in Bolingbrook, IL

This chemical spill was the result of a client who accidentally spilled bleach on a carpet in their conference room.  SERVPRO of Woodridge/Bolingbrook was ... READ MORE

Water Damage Woodridge, IL

The ceiling collapse in this home in Woodridge, IL is the result of an infant child that over flowed a sink in the second floor bathroom.  Note the extent ... READ MORE

April Storms in Darien, IL

SERVPRO of Woodridge/Bolingbrook responded to a call over the weekend due to storms that hit the Darien, IL area.   Here you can see a crawlspace that had... READ MORE

Frozen Water Pipe in Darien, IL

This Frozen Water Pipe in Darien, IL was a result of the extreme weather Chicago land had this past winter. As you can see how the ceiling collapsed from the am... READ MORE

Frozen Water Pipe in Plainfield, IL

This Frozen Water Pipe Break in Plainfield, IL occurred during the extreme cold weather Chicago suffered this past winter. In the before picture, you can see th... READ MORE

Sub Pump Failure in Bolingbrook, IL

This water loss was a result of a Sub Pump Failure during the early spring rainfalls. It was left unnoticed for two days before the homeowner noticed the loss. ... READ MORE