Mold Damage Emergency Tips
What you can do until help arrives
Within 48 hours mold can affect your place of living. The best way to prevent this is having your home checked for any leaks or any roof leaks. If have become a victim of mold. The best plan is to stay away from that area and call SERVPRO of Woodridge/ Bolingbrook. SERVPRO is trained and skilled to handle the remediation of mold and mildew. Our main concern is safety for you. We will have a protective shield from you and our work with the remediation. Once the remediation is over SERVPRO will use chemicals to ensure the chance of mold lower.
Have a Mold Problem?
Call Us Today – (630) 771-1720
If you have a mold problem in your home or business, consider the following facts:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48-72 hours.
- Mold may present a greater risk to children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems.
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Woodridge / Bolingbrook for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
Mold Remediation Services
If you suspect that your home or business has a mold problem, SERVPRO of Woodridge / Bolingbrook has the training, equipment, and expertise to handle the situation.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- Downers Grove