Fire Job in Oak Park
A fire can start in many ways, a kitchen fire, bad wiring, or maybe even a candle. For this case a candle was knocked over by a cat and burned a couch. The couch catches on fire and burns a hole in the wall. The damage didn't stop there. Smoke damage and soot was though out the house. SERVPRO team arrived on site to began the clean up. Over the next couple days, the SERVPRO team began to box up all items into boxes and brought to the warehouse for deep cleaning. On site was a full house cleaning, removing any soot and smoke damage to the house. Walls and ceilings were sponged to removed soot and wet cleaned with SERVPRO approved cleaning products. Back at the warehouse, each boxed is opened and cleaned deeply. Once all is set and done with approval of the customer. The house was back to normal. "Like it never even happened."